Thursday, July 16, 2009

So, this week has been interesting. My grad party was on Sunday and I got to see a ton of family members and some friends, too. Then, I got $2950 dollars, so, that's pretty darn amazing. Tuesday, I went to Six Flags with my cousins and their children (Ashley-5, Andrew-7, Julianna-7, Carissa-4, Haleigh-7, Shelby-8, Josalynn-3). It was interesting. Now, I'm babysitting and the kids are watching the new Hannah Montana thing with Jake vs. Jesse. They're both pretty cute guys.

Last night, I went to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince last night with Laura, her dad, and my brother, Zachary. It was great. I teared up a bit when Dumbledore died, but it definitely was not as epic as it should have been...Tonight I have to work 5-close, then babysit tomorrow until 4:00, then work 5-close. I have Saturday off and I have some grad parties to go to, but then I have to work a party on Sunday afternoon. Oh, and I finished my thank-you cards today. All 60 of them. Well, I suppose that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment