Thursday, July 30, 2009

So, I cannot wait for college. I'm in Brewster on the eighth floor. Good stuff. I'm not working tomorrow, but I have to work Saturday and I kind of forgot about the concert festival that I'm supposed to be going to with my siblings, so, I'll have to leave early, but I don't really care. I don't need to see that all anyway.

I got My Sister's Keeper in the mail today, but I'm in the middle of two other books, so it'll have to wait. I'm reading The Edge of Winter and The Naked Roommate, so we'll see. I should be asleep right now (It's 12:19 and I need to be up in less than 7 hours), but I can't sleep. INSOMNIA friggen sucks. I want to write, but that's been a major suckfest the past couple of days...

Megan called me to hang out today. I had to work and didn't want to anyways, so, that worked out well. She just acts like everything between us is normal. It's not.

AND,
My name combos are giving me troubles. I have

Emmeline Daphne Claire
Violet Isabella Catherine
Rosalie Elisabeth June
Genevieve Lucia Margaret
Cecilia Gwendolen Jane
Eleanora Alice Caroline
Lydia Charlotte Adele
Anna Vivienne Esme
Juliet Alana Scarlett
Lillian Ruth Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment