Sunday, July 26, 2009


I've realized that I simply do not care about the vast majority of people that I went to highschool with. I have Laura, and she's just about all that matters to me. We've been best friends since pre-school and she's the real deal, my bestie for life. Megan tried to tell me some story about a Grease drinking party she went to and all this stuff about Jeb and Keith; she conveniently left out some stuff about how she made out with a girl, or so I hear, but I realized that I simply do not care about any of that gossip at all. I'd just prefer not to know these things.

I went to a party for my cousin Jessie today. She's 30 now; exciting stuff. She's pregnant and due on October 10th (I think). She's quite an adorable pregnant woman if I may say so. This is her second child and she thinks it'll be a boy, but they're going to let it be a surprise. Her son is Tyler William; he's a cute little blonde, blue-eyed boy. My cousin Jason's girlfriend, Melinda is pregnant too; she's due the 23rd of November aka: the day before my 18th birthday. They just found out that they're having a little boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment